Are you looking for a lightweight battery to power your 12V electronics or trolling motor? Well look no further this is it! Weighing in at only 33 lbs. Did I mention this MML-12120 has a built in water proof voltage/battery percent gauge?! Not only will it save you room but it also cuts your weight by about 60%! The MML-12120 battery is in a group 31 case so it will fit right where your old batteries previously sat! Built with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology this battery has twice the power, a fraction of the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a sealed lead acid battery. Installation is as easy as attaching the main positive of the trolling motor to the positive post of the battery and the main negative of the trolling motor to the negative post of the battery. Very simple plug ang play! Up to 3 batteries can be wired in series for 24v & 36v trolling motors for 120Ah of capacity!
12V 120Ah Lithium Deep Cycle Marine Electronics Battery MML-12120 (w/ display)
33 lbs (14.9Kg). 60% lighter than 1 SLA battery!
L 13 in (330mm) x W 6.77in (172mm) x H 8.66 in (220mm)
1560 Watts (Wh)
F12 terminals (post that screw in).
- All 12v electronics (preferred because of steady voltage)
- 12v trolling motors
- Connect 2 or 3 in series for 24v or 36v 120Ah capacity
- LiFePO4 replacement for SLA 12v
- Ideal for Minn Kota Trolling Motors
- Ideal for Garmin Trolling Motors
- Ideal for Lowrance Trolling Motors
- Ideal for Rhodan Trolling Motors
- Ideal for ALL Trolling Motors
- Over 4000+ Charge cycles
- Built in Display for Battery Capacity